Blood is red, cyanosis is blue. I get tachycardia when I think of you.
Salamat benok! Hahaha
TYPES OF STUDENTS BEFORE THE EXAM
- The Deceiver- These are the students who declare before the exam that they did not review yet their eye bags clearly suggest that stayed up late studying. They just don’t want others to expect too much from them. If they get a low mark, then it’s quite acceptable. If they get a high score, then this may mean that they can still manage to get good grades without studying. It’s like ‘Oha, mataas pa din grade ko kahit petiks ako”
- Show Off- They are the ones whom you think is the most-prepared among the class. They walk into class with confidence. They will share what they have studied and you’ll be quite surprised of the topics they have covered to study. You’ll be intimidated of course on how ready they are. Sadly, they just don’t deliver during actual exams.
- Religious- You will see them inside the church every term exam, or even offering eggs to monasteries. They call all saints they know to intervene during exams. Simple, they are no yet ready for the examination.
- Silent killer- The mamba. They are quite. They are in the corner just observing what’s happening around. They won’t share if they have studied or not. They don’t participate on last minute group study before the exam. But if it results time, they are, most of the time, on the top of the list.
Good dusk :)
"Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever." - Walt Disney
Too cool not to reblog
Love and Life (Warning please dont cry)
My name is George Stevenson. I met Cathy Lawry in the High school. She was a pretty girl. Her eyes were in blue color and had a nice long blond hair. We were in same age too. I was fascinating about her and we became very good friends in months. After one year of…
Casual Men’s Fashion 2014
The worst thing about falling to pieces is that humans can do it so quietly.
Good night Batangas! :))
One thing you shouldn’t do to Hormones casts: MAKE THEM MAD.
25 Things People in Healthy Relationships Don’t Do
- They don’t rush the present state of their relationships to get to better times ahead. – The thing about obsessing about a happy ending is that you forget to enjoy the journey along the way. Right now is life… don’t miss it! You need to enjoy the company you care to keep, today, while you’re still guaranteed a chance to do so.
- They don’t expect their relationships to solve all their problems. – While a healthy relationship can certainly bring joy, it’s not anyone else’s job to fill in your empty inner space. That’s your job and yours alone; and until you accept responsibility for your emptiness, pain, or boredom, problems will inevitably ensue and persist in the relationship.
- They don’t expect their relationships to be easy. – Long-tern relationships are amazing, but rarely easy. Resisting the hard times and seeing them as immediate evidence that something is wrong or that you’re with the wrong person only aggravates the difficulties. By contrast, finding the willingness to view the challenges as an opportunity to learn will give you the energy and strength you need to continue to move forward and grow your relationship to the next level.
- They don’t let fear overpower their love and trust. – You never lose by loving; you lose by holding back. No relationship is impossible until you refuse to give it a chance. Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to. Without this trust, a relationship cannot survive. You cannot just believe what you fear from others; you have to believe in the good faith of others. If you are ever going to have someone trust you, you must feel that you can trust them too.
- They don’t keep secrets. – Trust is the foundation of a relationship, and when trust is broken it takes time and willingness on the part of both people involved to repair it and heal. All too often, I’ll hear a coaching client say something like, “I didn’t tell her but I didn’t lie about it, either.” This statement is a contradiction, as omissions are lies. If you’re covering up your tracks in any way, it’s only a matter of time before the truth is revealed and trust in the relationship is broken. Speak the truth, no matter what the consequences. Being honest is the only way to be at peace with yourself and others.
- They don’t fake their feelings. – Do not contrive to be a loving person: work to be a real person instead. Being real is being loving.
- They don’t hide who they are. – There’s nothing better for your happiness and your relationships than for you to be at your best, showing everyone in every way who you are and what you stand for.